Monday, June 14, 2010

Stalled

The last week has pretty much been a wash, I traveled for work on Wednesday. I had the oportunity to see some amazing people speak at a motivational seminar in Salt Lake City. I listened to people like Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Zig Ziglar, Apolo Anton Ohno, John Walsh, Sarah Palin, and General Colin Powel, all in one day! I'm working on putting together a little essay on what I got from each of these speakers, so look for it in future posts.

Because of the long travel day (and the not so great for my waistline things that I ate) my weight yo-yo'd right around 245 all week. I'm happy to report that this morning the scale smiled a pleasant 243.6 up at me. I'm crossing my fingers that the plateau is broken.

I've got a bike now, as do both of my children. If I can get my daughter to have the courage to ride hers I think we could do small family outings on the bikes. I'm looking forward to it. I also want to get a baby seat for the back of my bike, that way I can take my son on longer rides.

Most of the past week I did not work out either. My knees were very swollen and sore, and the ankle that I twisted was irritated. Those are the excuses that I used anyway. That being said, this is a new week, and a new moment, and I re-commit in this moment to getting every available workout this week.

until later.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment