Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Health Coach?

I feel the urge to give back from this incredible journey that I've been on for the past 8+ months. I truly want to make a difference. A lot of options have run through my mind, but none so prevelant as a health, or nutrition coach.

My nerves tend to overtake me as I contemplate the possibilities. I've done a bit of research, found some seemingly good companies that provide "accredidation" or training to certify a person as a coach. I'm hesitant to enroll in a program that wants me to pitch their product, as I'm kind of proud of the fact that I've made it this far without having taken any one particular suppliment or followed any specific weightloss plan.

My true fear is that no one will want to hear what I have to say. That no one will want my coaching. So I feel a bit stalled at the moment. Do I move on with this, or allow my fear to take over? I've never been one to give in to fear. I just deserve a good jumping off spot.

Much love,
Alisha

1 comment:

  1. I think its a wonderful idea!! Of course people that are in that same spot we were want to hear what you have to offer....ur an amazing women and I look up to you!! Go for it!! ♥

    ReplyDelete