Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Word Press Web Spinner

Or something like it...

I recently created a WordPress website for Runnin' For Heroes. This is a 5k run we are hosting here in Sevier county. It's a charity event with the proceeds of the race going to Pennies For Heroes.

I realize that the set up with WordPress is pretty simple, but I celebrate the fact that I was able to do it, complete with a plug in for registering and paying for the event.

I'm excited for this race because not only does it give us the opportunity to give back to our fallen heroes, it also provides a way to recognize the every day heroes in our lives. The brave men and women who vow to keep our communities safe, who put themselves in the line of danger every day in order to ensure that safety. It is also an opportunity for Police, Fire, and EMS to network with each other, building lasting relationships and friendships.

I never expected I'd be involved in something like this, but I am very, very grateful that I am.

Much love,
Alisha
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment